Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ups and Downs

Up - Kamie found out today that she is the Stansbury High Drill Instructor
Up - Kasie is the Wasatch High Drill Instructor
Down - Which color do I wear if they both make it to state?
Up - Kasie and Jer may or may not (may) get the house they have always wanted
Down - I can't mention it yet or get excited cause they haven't signed yet
Up - Tomorrow I get to see me on the tv !
Down - Tomorrow I get to see me on the tv.
Up - I got to spend the day with my sweetheart
Down - It wasn't to celebrate his last chemo, he was not well enough so it was postponed
Up - I got to see my handsome grandson today!
Down - He went home.
Up - Stephen had a craving for chocolate!
Down - There is chocolate in my house and I swear it is calling my name.
Up - I get to see my girls, their men and the babies this weekend
Down - they will go home
Up- there have been lots of ups today
Down - there is a down to every up

1 comment:

Kamie said...

You are such a good writer! I love reading your posts! Just to let you know, I fixed your comment settings; I wasn't able to comment before and I don't think anyone else could either, so sorry! you may have had more people trying to! You're fixed now!