Monday, May 23, 2011

Older by the minute

Have you ever woke up one day and thought....where did the time go? When did I get old enough to have a son-in-law who is almost 30 not to mention that my baby...MY BABY GIRL is going to turn 25 next week!!! What is going on here? Who is playing this cruel joke?
The last time I remember, which I swear on a cupcake (you know I take my cupcakes seriously) I swear that my little tiny baby girl was looking at me asking me to play Cinderella again (for the 28th time in one afternoon) and I know for a fact that my first born wanted to marry this young dude that thought he could handle the world...not a 29 year old older man! And by the way Kasie, my little honor's english teach....yes I do know that these are run on sentences and break all the rules of grammer! Seriously though, all of you mommy's out there cherish each little scrape, each runny nose, each time out, but most of all...each and every smile cause before you know it...they will be gone and you will be looking at your tired, old face in the mirror and trying to remember each and every moment of your babies lives good and bad. I am so excited to celebrate Jer's and Kamie's birthdays this week. Jer's is today the 23rd and Kamster's is on the 30th! May you always have the sun on your face, desserts in your belly, and my love in your heart!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Mommy I love you so much! I get sad too; thinking about how fast I grew up and thinking about how old Ari already is. I miss those days. Can't we go back in time just for a day? I think for my birthday, I want to watch Cinderella with you!

Kamie said...

Love love you! I still want to watch Cinderella....