Monday, May 16, 2011

New start for Bright Tomorrows

So here we go...
Kamie decided that we should be posting about our lives, thoughts, disappointments and happiness. We will start by saying...Hello !
We have had a very eventful year this year both good and bad. Guess the most important was watching the Zamora family be sealed together for time and all eternity!
And of course Kaiah's 1st birthday!
and then how cancer has entered our lives again.
But as for today, we are focusing on living, laughing, loving and learning.
Learning to tolerate and hope, loving without limits, laughing til we pee our pants and living the bestest monday possible!
What did you do today?

3 comments:

Kamie said...

I LOVE LOVE your new blog! I am so happy I convinced you to do this!!! YAYAYAY! I love your first post, you are a natural blogger! Love ya!

Kasie said...

Today I talked to my crazy mom for about . . . oh, I don't know, maybe a total of 2 hours on the phone! She is nuts, but a pretty good blogger :)

Stacey said...

yay!! I am so happy you have a blog!!! I Love You guys!