Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday Baby

Kamie....
25 years ago I was scared to death!
my baby was in distress and they were starting me early...4 weeks early
now that's not such a big deal...back then....scary!
I was told she might not make it and they said "wait, let her see her baby before we take her away"
everyone in the room stopped...they all looked at me. I remember looking around at each one of them and then my eyes turned to her.....she looked up at me from the incubator and looked at me as if saying "it's going to be ok mommy, let them take me away and make me better so I can be with you later." I will never forget that moment....and to tell you the truth every single time that beautiful little girl looks at me with those huge eyes as if she is saying still "it's going to be ok mommy." She has been my rock, my hero, my "pooh" friend, my snuggle bug, my laughing buddy, my meat eater, my silly face, my big heart, my smile that lights up the dark, my baby.
I love you.....more than you will ever comprehend. I will forever cherish your life and all of the amazing things you have accomplished. And.....I can't wait to see what is in store for you!
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Thanks for making my life complete and my heart whole!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

You made me cry! I love you so much. You and I have had some really special times together. Thanks for helping me see the world through pure, happy eyes. Although at times I've tried to be grown-up and mean (even lately)thats not who I am NOR who I want to be! I am so proud that we have our happily ever afters in common. I love you more than you know!

Kasie said...

Happy Birthday Kamie! I ditto everything mom said!